The pearl of the Dolomites
Cortina D’Ampezzo defined by all as the pearl of the Dolomites for its infinite scenic beauty, here are some photos that explain just in part it’s fame.
Cortina D’Ampezzo is the contrast between the high season, with its continuous flow of people, its chaos of tourists in the streets of the center and the tranquility of the “lean” periods when the ski lifts close, the hoteliers renovate their buildings and everything he seems to be dozing to wake up more alive and sparkling than before.
Cortina D’Ampezzo is the favorite place for VIPs … it’s fashion, it’s worldliness and fun, it’s 5-star hotels and life like a star …. Cortina lets you feel yourself in a dream.
Culture and events in Cortina D’Ampezzo
Cortina D’Ampezzo is art and culture, and more and more valuable cultural events are organized with the participation of important personalities in the field of culture, and the exhibitions have become fixed appointments for enthusiasts from all over the world.
Cortina also means
– The cross-country skiing competitions,
– The motainbike and cross-country racing;
– The breathtaking descents on the Tofane, Cristallo, Faloria and 5 Torri slopes.
– Cortina exclusive discos, parties with invitation, and walks in Corso Italia for an exclusive shopping.
– The fresh air you breathe on the Dolomitic passes such as the Falzarego, Cima Banche and Tre Croci.
– The changing seasons, the crazy spring with continuous and unexpected sparkling drizzle, the mundane summer with the green lawns, manicured and bright colors, the autumn with many colors, the trees that turn yellow, the meadows that fade and the first snows, the winter, the main season with its abundant snowfalls, the landscape wrapped in the whiteness of the snow, the biting cold on the cheeks.